A place for Great Lakes surfers to connect
Need to get rid of a few boards and will also throw in an FCS Travel Bag if anyone wants them both. They are both in awesome shape and tuflite, so ideal for travel.
Rusty Project - 6"1 * 18.25 * 2.06 - All white/black tail pad
- pintail with futures fins
- Tuflite and excellent for travel
- repaired nose, thanks to Air Canada other than that a few minor dings
- as good a shape as you can get in a used board
- wouldn't recommend this board unless you are relativly advanced
Stretch Quadtail 5"11 * 18.75 * 2.37 - Blue with purple tail pad
- four fin fish with FCS Fins
- tuflite as well and mint condition with the exception of minor crack on the tip, thanks again air canada!!
- awesome small wave board and or for wakesurfing
I can send pics to anyone interested, I'm in the west end of Toronto